Effective Elder Law and Medicaid Planning Attorneys
At Bashian & Farber, we are committed to providing personal, empathetic service to all of our elderly clients and their families whenever they need counsel with planning, protection of assets, legal needs arising from health problems or other concerns associated with aging. Contact us for a free initial consultation to discuss your situation and goals.
Our lawyers stay abreast of changing laws, Medicaid eligibility guidelines and processes in order to help elderly clients and their families protect and preserve their assets. Among many important services, we provide capable counsel when you or a family member needs:
- A will or trust to ensure distribution of your assets according to your wishes
- Legal counsel on gifts and other asset transfers
- Guidance and assistance in applying for Medicaid
- Establishment of a supplemental needs trust
- Filing of a spousal refusal document to preserve assets when one spouse is ill or incapacitated and will require costly long-term care
- Special needs, hospital discharge or nursing home admission planning
Capable Counsel for Medicaid Challenges and Asset Protection
The Medicaid application process is complex, and it can be both intimidating and confusing without qualified legal assistance. Our experienced Medicaid coordinator, under the supervision of our elder law attorneys, offers patient, personal attention to every aspect of our clients' situations — helping to ensure that our clients receive the timely health care they require and deserve.
If you have concerns about estate planning, Medicaid planning, conservatorships, guardianships or probate administration, our elder law attorneys are well prepared to help. You can depend on patience and personal attention when you contact Bashian & Farber, LLP.